We take the right approach to rehabilitation…
Right from the start.
Whether you need Long-Term or Short-Term Senior Rehabilitation, you’ll find an individualized plan designed to meet your needs at Covenant Village of the Great Lakes. Rehabilitative therapy services help individuals regain mobility, speech, balance and the skills necessary to maintain their highest level of independence:
- Occupational Therapy: To rebuild the skills necessary for performing daily activities of living
- Speech Therapy: To regain speech and language skills, as well as other oral motor skills such as swallowing
- Physical Therapy: To recover strength, mobility and ambulation
As an added benefit, should you no longer desire to be burdened with caring for your home, a wide variety of comfortable maintenance-free residences are available at Covenant Village of the Great Lakes for you to move into right away, with all the advantages of being in a gorgeous woodland setting just four minutes from downtown Grand Rapids, MI.
- Staff manages your rehab by bridging physical medicine, therapy and pain management
- Customized one-to-one physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Part B services available throughout campus
- Semi-private suites
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current member of our retirement community to benefit from our assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing or short-term rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information call (877) 288-1198 or click here to request information.