Perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle.
The pace of a cosmopolitan city in an active community.
Grand Rapids is a top travel destination, so just imagine how wonderful it is to live here year-round! Our ideal location puts you in the perfect setting to venture out to nearby Michigan attractions for culture, fun and fine dining.
Experience the creative energy of Grand Rapids:
- The most vibrant downtown between Chicago and Cleveland
- Dazzling culture, exciting nightlife, and signature shopping
- World-renowned art scene and local craft breweries
- Broadway shows at DeVos Hall
- Fascinating museums and historic sites
- Deliciously innovative farm-to-table restaurants
- Access to Lake Michigan's beaches, with soaring sand dunes and glorious sunsets
- World-class golf courses and some of America's best fishing
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current member of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information call (877) 866-7415, or click here to request information.