Explore inspiring natural beauty in a vibrant community.
Congenial senior living in Grand Rapids.
Covenant Village of the Great Lakes offers a casual, inviting lifestyle, with services and amenities that nurture your individuality in ways other retirement communities simply can’t. We go well beyond the care you’ll find in most senior living communities in Grand Rapids, MI.
Take up gourmet cooking, volunteer or visit a nearby museum. Go for a leisurely stroll or enjoy casual dining outside on the patio. You’ll have access to a full range of on-site health care, wellness opportunities and concierge services.
In keeping with our commitment to hospitality, everything in our community is yours to enjoy as an extension of your home. The unique Covenant Village LifeConnect® Wellness Partnership is designed to enhance your personal well-being.
Our inviting community is filled with contemporary conveniences to help you:
Connect with others:
- Tempt your taste buds in a formal or casual dining venue with woodland views
- Catch a world-class performance or a fireside concert
- Entertain your family at a private event with catering by our staff
- Skype with family or friends in the computer center
- Pursue spiritual enrichment opportunities
- Hop on the bus for shopping or a special event
Enhance your well-being:
- Reach your fitness goals with our on-site exercise physiologist
- Work out individually on professional-caliber equipment or take a group class in our Fit for Life Studio
- Swim laps in a sparkling heated pool
- Relax in the Jacuzzi or sauna
Pursue your passions:
- Create an heirloom in the wood-working shop
- Express yourself in the creative arts center
- Grow something new in a gardening space
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current member of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information call (877) 866-7415, or click here to request information.