I’M LOOKING FOR:
We remember what’s important.
Comprehensive Memory Care near Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Covenant Village of the Great Lakes’ staff utilizes the CMS (Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services) training program called “Hand in Hand” training for Alzheimer’s and dementia. They initiate interest-specific programs strategically designed to help ease the challenges of memory loss, including reminiscing, spiritual opportunities, life histories and more.
- Physical frailty and memory support
- Medication management and administration
- Specially trained care team
- Licensed nursing care for injections, including insulin and dressing change
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence assistance
- Care associates available 24 hours a day
- Silent nurse-call system
- Non-confining resident monitoring system
- Supportive cues throughout—even in the secured outside courtyard
- Studio, one-bedroom andone-bedroom deluxe apartments
- Three chef-prepared meals a day with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Nutritious snacks
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current member of our retirement community to benefit from our assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing or short-term rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information call