We believe in the comfort of a helping hand.
We’ll provide assistance with the routine tasks of daily life.
If everyday activities such as dressing or managing medications are taking a toll on your energy and enthusiasm, reach for the helping hand of assisted living at Covenant Village of the Great Lakes. Our customized personal assistance and supportive environment provide the foundation for independence. Then we offer resources and life-enriching opportunities that help you make the most of every day.
Feel free to decorate your Assisted Living Apartment Home to suit your style. As part of the Covenant Village of the Great Lakes continuing care community, you’ll have access to campus resources not often found in freestanding Assisted Living residences.
- Physical frailty support
- Medication administration
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Care associates available 24 hours
- Bathing assistance
- Housekeeping and linens
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Studio, one-bedroom and deluxe homes with private bath, carpeting, window treatments and ample closet space
- Three meals a day with table service
- Dietician consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current member of our retirement community to benefit from our assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing or short-term rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information call (877) 288-1198 or click here to request information.