We provide the highest level of care and comfort.
Skilled Nursing near Grand Rapids, Michigan.
For those who require Skilled Nursing services, Covenant Village of the Great Lakes offers far more than care. We fulfill the lives of our residents by ensuring that they maintain the highest levels of health for mind, body and spirit at our wonderful campus just north of Grand Rapids. Michigan. We offer:
- Long-term care
- Respite care
- Hospice care
- State-of-the-art nursing care available 24 hours a day
- IV therapy
- Wound care
- Diabetes management
- Pain management
- Discharge planning
- Consultant services, including podiatry and audiology
- Rehabilitative therapies, including physical, occupational and speech
- Spa tub
- Cable and flat screen TV in room
- Private local phone in room
- Pharmaceutical and psychiatric services
- Wheelchair-accessible transportation
- Pastoral services
- Feeding tubes and oxygen
- Daily activities and outings
- Music Therapy
- Full-time social worker
• Semi-private suitesClose
- Three meals daily with entrée selection and table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Dining assistance
- Nutritious snacks
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current member of our retirement community to benefit from our assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing or short-term rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information call (877) 288-1198 or click here to request information.
Welcome To My Brochure
Customize Your Brochure: Health Care Information
What would you like to learn more about?
Customize Your Brochure: Additional Information
Please select any other information you would like included: